Search
Register
Important Question for Everyone. White rasta guys
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Mr. Chris

Blah blah blah

hey guess what, white people can grow natural dreads, I've done it myself. just don't wash or touch your hair for a long time and it naturallyy occurs. its not a black phenomenom.

I should be able to be rastafarian if I wanted to. move to some island, live off the land and smoke weed. It seems like a nice life, if whitey would stop trying to take over the world.

The skin color has nothing to do with it. its fucking cultures clashing, people brainwashed into believing certain things while growing up, I'm not who my ancestors are, I had nothing to do with what they did, I was just born into these set of circumstances that have influenced me to be who I am. Why can't I choose who I want to be?
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:11 pm
jjay

Mr. Chris wrote:
Blah blah blah

hey guess what, white people can grow natural dreads, I've done it myself. just don't wash or touch your hair for a long time and it naturallyy occurs. its not a black phenomenom.

I should be able to be rastafarian if I wanted to. move to some island, live off the land and smoke weed. It seems like a nice life, if whitey would stop trying to take over the world.

The skin color has nothing to do with it. its fucking cultures clashing, people brainwashed into believing certain things while growing up, I'm not who my ancestors are, I had nothing to do with what they did, I was just born into these set of circumstances that have influenced me to be who I am. Why can't I choose who I want to be?

interesting thoughts
----------------
what about brother ali? just a thought but isn't this the same kind of thing were taking about? Is a white muslim comparible to a white rastafaian> Why or why not?
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:45 pm
FoJaR

if the white muslim starts talking with an eastern accent, something's up. if the white rasta starts talking with a jamacian accent, something's up. if they stay the same person for the most part, but take up the beliefs of islam/rastafarianism then good for them.

it's all about whether they are doing it for image or not.
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 9:59 pm
hugh grants hooker

isnt brother ali a black albino? thats not the same thing as whats being said in this topic.
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:10 pm

FoJaR

my point about white guys talking in jamacian accents still stands. it all depends on if it's about image.
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:15 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3