Search
Register
good books
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

fusiblelinks

enough?  Reply with quote  

i think there may be more to the title.
i work in a rare book store, if you can supply a little more info i could track it down. the only thing i could find that didn't seem like a self help book was an illustrated childrens' book. it is still in print and available through amazon, but something tells me this isn't the book.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:14 pm
firefly

It's a political book and a new release. I'll have to wait until I go back to school (In ten days) so I could ask my teacher who wrote it. But thanks.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:28 pm
Jesus Frank

i started reading on fast food nation today. very intriguing so far. i went to McDonald's yesterday and had some fries, as i suspect i won't be able to eat it again after having read this.

and i finished another one last night called To See Yourself In Someone Else - About Solidarity, a book i got from my teacher before the summer. he told me that i should read it now, and then put the book away for 10 years. then i pick it up again and realize how much things changes with perspectives. that is a very cool approach, i think. i enjoyed the book a lot, very interesting. it dealt with what solidarity actually was, how it's been used throughout history, what it could do for the world if there was more, and if it can be accomplished. and there was a great chapter about networks. it was written by a swede, sven-eric liedman, and came out in 1999. i don't know if there are any translations, and what the english title would be (the one i gave was a direct translation), but if someone comes across it i definitely recommend you to read it. and do what my teacher suggested. i will.
Post Wed Jul 16, 2003 3:44 pm
metaphonic9

books  Reply with quote  

The NEW book by Brad Hamers (of phlegm) ..(me) is now available!!!

at www.3sc.org for only $8

all the books were handmade ...there are 14 different covers...each cover having its own title .....you can choose the cover or title you prefer on the site.....there are only a limited amount of copies made

conceptually....the book is on some different shite......
it is a collection of all new poetry
you can check out all the information and read the prologue (which will give an idea of what its about) on the 3SC site also

please take a look

thanks

peace
of pie
apple

-me
brad

phlegm
Post Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:54 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5