Search
Register
a firey email exchange between me and a "poet." m
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

Wordsense

if she was a true fan of Sage's art...she'll still be listenin to it as i type this...
Post Tue Aug 06, 2002 11:27 am
jeloe420

who cares if she is/was a "true" sage fan? haha some people are so fuckin petty. i just dont understand how a person could care so much about what one other person [whom they most likely do not know at all] thinks about them or anything about them. strange.

kass
Post Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:34 pm
MsOne007

Location: Atlanta Ga Baby.... dirty dirty philtyh nasty south

Not only did kim start by wasting Sage's time, when it was all said & done, she wasted my time! As I was reading the first posts I even wondered why in the hell was this dumb girl, who appearntly has no self respect or esteem, WASTE her time even trying to justify herself, to someone whom she believes treated her with dissrespect? the more I thought about this situation, the more pissed i became....more energy wasted, I mean dude what kind of ignorant fool this chick must be! how in the hell can someone put themselves up for critisism, then critique the critique? I mean F##k if the hussey was going to rock it that way, she should have have just ended her lame mindless pot-head poem with, "if u dont like it well, I dont care, I love it & as long as ur opinion fails to fall in line with mine, well I just flat out refuse to respect it! But by golly u better respect mine! Otherwise, Sage, ur nothing but a mean old bully... & my mom told me I dont have to put up with bullies!" Shit this chick might as well be Mike Tyson demanding a fair fight!, by the rules! what a HIPPO-cryte (HIPPO as in HUGE waste of time & air
Post Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:13 pm
praton3030

Sage, she should be calling u God to even get a repl from u, and she should know her material is too young to show to the greats.
Post Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:40 pm
Reggie

XvScott wrote:
Reggie wrote:
Wow, so Sage has a lot of teenaged fans, huh? Good for his pocket$.
#

broe,

im 16 years old - are you trying to say that the kind of stupidity and faux-angst displayed here is becuase this girl is proably a teenager?!
shit man....

I suppose I am assuming a lot in a way...but pubescent teenagers are well known for their misplaced feelings of persecution and angst. I know because I happen to have been a teenager myself.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 7:26 am
aestheticAirwaveWaster

that dad analogy kinda threw me off; how is constructive criticism/ a non sugar-coated opinion an implication of fatherhood?
Post Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:58 pm
Cire

raged fans. we better get sage some body guards.
Post Fri Aug 16, 2002 8:32 am
Funcmastac

praton3030 wrote:
Sage, she should be calling u God to even get a repl from u, and she should know her material is too young to show to the greats.

hahahaha, thats pretty funny
Post Tue Aug 20, 2002 3:16 pm
Alxotty

Reggie wrote:
XvScott wrote:
Reggie wrote:
Wow, so Sage has a lot of teenaged fans, huh? Good for his pocket$.
#

broe,

im 16 years old - are you trying to say that the kind of stupidity and faux-angst displayed here is becuase this girl is proably a teenager?!
shit man....

I suppose I am assuming a lot in a way...but pubescent teenagers are well known for their misplaced feelings of persecution and angst. I know because I happen to have been a teenager myself.

I'm 14 and I can't definetly see that in my self and peers.
Post Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:40 am
moreno

satry, your not a fan anymore cause you kant understand real.HIP-HOP
Post Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:17 pm
Major Major

hahaha... she did say wanker didnt she? I enjoyed that. Like when people put the extra "u" in words like favorite and color to add that extra "eurpoean flavour".

I actually do that a lot... it makes my writing colourful.
Post Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jesus USA #1

I wouldn't be surprised if she actually started a diary/journal, and she opened it with something regarding Sage's negative comments.

and she said "wanker"...what a dope.[/i]
Post Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:31 am
Sara

16 cENTS,
It's capital not capitol, if you're going to spend time making a post pointing out the errors of others, you might want to proofread yours.

Sage, I'm very confused as to what motivates you to post things like this. It seems to me, one thing you try to express to fans is that they should get out in the world and be thoughtful, so why would you take the fans who are trying to be thoughtful and post their private correspondence to you so that fifteen year olds boys can laugh at them on the internet, as though the internet was in short supply of scenarios like this.

If you don't want people to instant message you, stop posting your handle in your AIM logs, or better yet change your AIM name and give it to those you do want to message you. If your fans know it, they're going to use because they idolize you and are elated at the prospect that you just might just humor them with a response.

As far as that email goes, you hold a journalism degree and so I can only assume that you are well aware of the difference between constructive criticism and sarcasm, your responses to her struck me as blatantly condescending and the fact that you were motivated to post it doesn't soften it.

You often allude to dissatisfaction with wasting time on people you don't know, you don't need to know us to respect us, we're the people that pay your rent. I'm not asking for ass kissing, I'm not asking for anything. I do question why I consider myself a fan when I can love what you say for money and question what you say here.
Post Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:15 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sara

I just realized that email correspondence was posted nearly a year ago, that is not to say that I feel any differently, this kind of thread seems to be a regular occurance around here.
Post Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:36 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
naught

praton3030 wrote:
Sage, she should be calling u God

Yeah, I'm sure the members of the Wu-Tang Clan will be able to answer all the questions Sage never could.
Post Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:09 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next