Profile
Search
Register
Log in
smoke weed, keep brain cells. hooray!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

kese wrote:

HGH, you say you've only resorted to attacking Timtabalist, cause he was a "bandwagon jumper". But you clearly have resorted to labeling others as gay, or making fun of their pictures, you look very ignorant, you've lost contact with proving your point, and have resorted to defensive and childish name calling.


i will read NO further than this. because it shows that you havent been reading everything. read back on the insults that timtablist said about me BEFORE i insulted him in any way. THE PRO-WEED people were the first ones in this thread to take to name calling, however i'm proud to say i stooped to their level. its nice to see that you've proven that m.j. users have no memory though. you only seem to recall my 'return fire'. you now look like a fool.
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:48 am
 
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

Daniel Carver wrote:
They've obviously both led very sheltered existences and my guess would be neither of them have even had one toke of reefer in their life. Why else would it turn into an "Us" vs. "Them" type of thing? Apparently they're intimidated by people who can keep a healthy balance to their life while indulging in the sweet herb. These 2 have proven time and time again to be some of the most close-minded assholes on this board ...stop feedin' em!


Daniel Carver wrote:
btw, HGH.


posting your so called marijuana "facts" from Narcanon AKA (SCIEN-FUCKING-TOLOGY) just makes you look even more foolish.


both of those are from page fuckin 2. read back. these were the first personal shots on this thread, both made by someone other than me... ooh but look!!! they WERE made AT me. still wonder why insults started coming from me?
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:58 am
 
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

"Name calling" not personal shots.. "name calling"HGH, this is you from page 3
you potheads have just PROVEN yourselves to be fuckin retarded. in that last pothead thread, you guys kept saying "nothing matters unless you post a link"... well... i posted a fuckin link. and you say 'prove it'. haha. thats a good request if your a fuckin idiot. get a clue: we are on the internet

i cant really 'prove' anything in any way other than posting links. same as you. and i posted a link to a source, therefore i gave as much proof as is possible. if you choose to look the other way in the face of that proof, then that is your problem.

also, madlib's "musical genius" as a pothead (In your mind) means that pot makes you creative? no. explain then, why sage francis is three times what madlib even dreams of at night.

and if words shake your apartment, you need to go see your super... cuz your shit aint got no support (much like your pro-weed arguement).

ANYONE... proof that marijuana causes creativity? nothing. oh i thought not.


daniel carver - pick what you want me to respond to. you momma's boy.
everytime someone doesnt smoke weed, a pothead says that person was very sheltered. i love it. shows your education.
where did i grasp at a straw? was it when I post a source for my side? HAHA

also, daniel... how many dicks have you sucked in your life? I bet not even one... but then why would you? YOU arent gay are you. no. so why does this arguement hold up toward us 'non-junkies' when applied to weed? it doesnt. once again... shows your education. thanks for giving this one to me. haha


Last edited by kese on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:03 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

Also note your use of non-potsmokers being called "non-junkies" by you in that post, it was the first time the word junkie appeared in this thread, which you argued wrongly against on pages 5, 8 and 9.
Your labeling of sides must mean that the potsmokers are junkies, especially when viewed in the context you have provided.
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:09 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

insults and name-calling are one in the same. however, i'm sure you'll dispute this and try to say that name calling is worse. in which case i'll revert you to PAGE 2 again. were me and brian were called 'the most closed minded assholes on this board". there ya go, name calling on page 2. you guys started it, you deal with it. if it wasnt used against me, i wouldnt have used it.
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:09 am
 
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

another contradiction..
HGH Pg. 7:and you can type whatever you want about aspirin or tylenol, but its all rumors and lies until you give a source. it doesnt matter anyways though, i dont use them.

and then on page 9:1. i take about 1 pill (tylenol or aspirin) every 1 or 2 years for a headache.

i don't use them turns into I take (or I use)
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:16 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

HAHA. holyshit, i've stumped you yet again. haha

seriously HAHA, hahaha and a hahaha

what happened to saying i 'resorted to name calling...blah blah blah'? proof is in the pudding. i was in defense mode. i didnt start it. admit that i'm not the one who started any of the name calling and THEN we'll continue this bullshit if you want.


oh and yes, i take about 1 tylenol every 2 years when i get a migraine headache and need it gone quicker than my body is yet capable of doing on its own. if YOU think that is enough to harm me then oh well, i bet half the people here will die soon. dont take it out of context, someone was saying use of those pills is as harmful as weed. HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAA
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:24 am
 
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

hugh grants hooker wrote:

as far as weed goes, i've seen the 'positive' it does. and as i said there are other thiings that do much better jobs at each and ever thing weed does. so then you have to think of the negative that weed offers which its comparable drugs do not. 1. simple effect which is key to this... there is not, and will not ever be, a drug on the market that largely decreases blood flow to the brain.
This is where i quit and this is wher i will pick back up...
http://www.drpaulyazbek.com/practice/balance2.html
Circulation: If your brain does not get enough blood flow, you feel light headed. Almost everyone has experienced this on occasion when standing up quickly from a lying down position. But some people have light headedness from poor circulation on a frequent or chronic basis. This could be caused by arteriosclerosis or hardening of the arteries, and it is commonly seen in patients who have high blood pressure, diabetes, or high levels of blood fats (cholesterol). It is sometimes seen in patients with inadequate cardiac (heart) function or with anemia.

Certain drugs also decrease the blood flow to the brain, especially stimulants such as nicotine and caffeine. Excess salt in the diet also leads to poor circulation. Sometimes circulation is impaired by spasms in the arteries caused by emotional stress, anxiety, and tension.

http://www.tagnet.org/abstracts/v10n2.htm

CAFFEINE/BRAIN BLOOD FLOW
A dose of 250 mg of caffeine caused about a 30 percent decrease in blood flow in the brain according to positron emission tomography (PET) studies. (Life Sciences 47:1141-1146, 1990)
Giving a child medications for the common cold may contribute to the child's later use of illicit drugs, according to Dr. Brent Taylor of the Royal Free Hospital in London. He points out that antibiotics are ineffective in the treatment of colds, and contribute to antibiotic resistant organisms. He feels that physicians should instruct children and their parents in self-care, rather than to depend on a chemical to solve their medical problem. (Pediatric News 23(10)57, October 1989)
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:27 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

Hgh, you haven't stumped me. I agree with you, but being a "close-minded asshole" is a judgement on your character that can be drived from your comments on this board, while "momma's boy" is not. It's a lame grade school name, where "close minded asshole" seems to have sprung from more mature observation.
Any comments on the "Junkie" issue? Or will you just ignore it, just as you have ignored the facts on the last page, to further drag this discussion down into a nitpicking contest?
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:33 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

hugh grants hooker wrote:


what happened to saying i 'resorted to name calling...blah blah blah'? proof is in the pudding. i was in defense mode. i didnt start it. admit that i'm not the one who started any of the name calling and THEN we'll continue this bullshit if you want.



you guys complain that i 'ignored' a post. well dont ignore me then. read back. THEN we'll continue.
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:33 am
 
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

Just another inconsitency i have found in one of your arguments, and I myself would call this nitpicking, but it just goes to show that nobody is perfect
hugh grants hooker wrote:
of course, i have to chime in again. you tried to say that i'm wrong and then expect it to be dropped. welll, let me just say this and then i'll end too... hopefully.

wordsauce wrote:


however, since it is my last post on the topic, i will mention that i did not make a big deal about your misuse of YOUR. it was FOJAR.


fojar AND you. perhaps i should point out every typo you guys make from now on. would be alot of posts for me. hehe

wordsauce wrote:

and what is the big deal about it being legal is the right way to phrase that. for if i were questioning what the big deal about it being illegal were, it would mean you would be opposed to the state of weed being illegal.



no... you cant ask about the STATE of it being legal. it isnt legal, so it doesnt have a STATE of legality. its STATE is illegal.


Funk&Wagnalls Standard desk Dictionary: State.1 Mode of existence as determined by circumstances, external or internal; nateure; condition; situation 2. Frame of mind: mood

If wordsauce internally believes that marajuana has a state of legality, it is rightly so, because it is his frame of mind to do so, so such a "state" can exist.
Also if marajuana was once legal doesn't it have in it's exisetence a state of legality. It is internal to the plant that it once had a state of legality, so such a state can exist, it is also legal in some countries, so it does have a state of legality, just not in the US at this moment, but it once had a state of legality in this country it's state of legality was so strong that it was once illegal to not grow it..
HGH, i'm not out to make you the bad guy, i'm just trying to uplift the debate, i hate to see it die with such a sour note. We both stand to learn alot through this. I urge you to come up with an argument that i can learn from, open up your mind, don't impose lmitations on it.
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:49 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bensandoval



Joined: 12 May 2003
Posts: 2564
Location: berkeley
 Reply with quote  

i'm laughing my ass off at all of you

enough with the chasing of the tails
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:55 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

hugh grants hooker wrote:
hugh grants hooker wrote:


what happened to saying i 'resorted to name calling...blah blah blah'? proof is in the pudding. i was in defense mode. i didnt start it. admit that i'm not the one who started any of the name calling and THEN we'll continue this bullshit if you want.



you guys complain that i 'ignored' a post. well dont ignore me then. read back. THEN we'll continue.


jay z once said.. "a wise man once told me to never stand too close to fools, because from a distance, you can't tell who is who"
With that said, technically you're right, but in the last few pages you were becoming very immature with your posts... to be proud to stoop to such a level is not admirable. I just wanted to make a point that early on you delved into immatruity. And to label the marajuna advocates as a whole group is foolish. I have never used name calling. So to say "we" started this is non-insightful. I am not out to join a group, but to learn from this discussion, because i carry a mild intrest in it.. enough to be still typing this on 3hrs sleep from last night.. I have more facts, if you would like to continue, but please respond to what I have already provided you with tonight..


Last edited by kese on Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

sandoval wrote:
i'm laughing my ass off at all of you

enough with the chasing of the tails

You must be laughing with us then, because I find it to be extremely funny and am only doing this as an example that it is foolish, and to stop HGH from undermining the fine points he has already made and also not to declare victory on an argument that is over all of our heads..
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:04 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11613
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  

one day when im really bored and or gone insane

im going to cut and paste all the 'facts' presented<from both sides> in this thread minus the bullshit into a new thread...... and see what conclusion we can come to then......


one day.....
Post Sat Jul 12, 2003 2:21 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon