Any Paranormal Buffs out there????  Reply with quote  

This is true, check it out.

http://theshadowlands.net/famous/toys.htm
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:30 am
Mysterious Dr.Q

Have any of you heard of this?
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:22 pm
FoJaR

congress decided to blow up the moon and replace it with a giant robotic witchdoctor monkey head. his name is fojar.

my job is to put spells on arabs and communists so that they throw down their weapons and embrace democracy.

you are fool.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:11 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Ghosts are cool.... try this trick: walk down a creepy area you know at night with an intellectual mindset. see what happens. Walk down the same creepy area the next night with the notion that it is haunted. I gurantee you that the second night seems creepier... your paranoia may hit such a peak that you are convinced there is a presence near you, perhaps following you. You will also attribute any natural noises to that of a ghost.

All this crap is in the mind.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jesus Frank

that's true, sneeb. i think it is ridiculous. sometimes when i'm going, or rather RUNNING, home from somewhere at night, i am all out of breath, paranoid and worked up when i finally come home, proceeding to slam the door and lock quickly once safely insde. "you didn't get me this time neither, suckas!"... but it is just so stupid for the most part. i KNOW there's nothing to worry about really, and i would very much like to be able to take it easy and focus it out, but that's a very hard thing to master. once the paranoia has set in you can't stop it.

"All things considered, being shot is not as bad as I always
thought it might be…as long as you can keep the fear from
your mind. I guess you could say that about most anything
in life. It's not so bad, as long as you can keep the fear from
your mind..."
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:50 pm
TILTEDmurder

i live like a half hour away from that shit. and that's the first i've heard of it.

sounds pretty fucking foolish.
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:44 am
princess

who said ghosts are a fear? I am very superstitious, not religious though I believe in god... but I don't try to think what ghosts are and why there are here... who cares hehe... they exist and the paranormal exists... and I really don't think my mind plays tricks on me.
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 3:59 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

[\quote]and I really don't think my mind plays tricks on me.[/quote]

If you dont, then it's playing one on you right now
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:20 pm
zeem

FoJaR wrote:
congress decided to blow up the moon and replace it with a giant robotic witchdoctor monkey head. his name is fojar.

my job is to put spells on arabs and communists so that they throw down their weapons and embrace democracy.

you are fool.

i almost died laughing at that
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 9:50 pm
Don Knotts

ghosts, or jins or what have you...i believe exist...there's so much shit we don't know yet i don't believe we can really rule out things like that existing...

but i dono if its just cuz i WANT TO believe or, that i do believe...but cot dammit ALIENS EXIST
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:51 pm
bensandoval

aliens and ghosts are both real

just like don knotts said, theres way too much shit out there that we don't know about it'd be crazy to say that they're figments of our imagination
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:34 am
TILTEDmurder

sandoval wrote:
aliens and ghosts are both real

just like don knotts said, theres way too much shit out there that we don't know about it'd be crazy to say that they're figments of our imagination

so there's just a planet out there with ghosts on it..?

this is a good argument that aliens exist. in which i believe is possible...
but ghosts? nah.
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:01 am
bensandoval

i could see how the ghosts thing is a bit far-fetched but all i'm saying is that it's possible

nevermind mind that "...ghosts are real" crap up there, you're right, it's iffy at best, but i think that they're real, i've seen a couple(or so i think) so based on my own experience i'd say they exist but who the hell knows for sure?
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:15 am
TILTEDmurder

sandoval wrote:
i could see how the ghosts thing is a bit far-fetched but all i'm saying is that it's possible

nevermind mind that "...ghosts are real" crap up there, you're right, it's iffy at best, but i think that they're real, i've seen a couple(or so i think) so based on my own experience i'd say they exist but who the hell knows for sure?

that's true also.

it basically goes my word against someone who's seen a ghost. and who am i to say that they're wrong and/or disallusional? how do i know for sure that they did or didn't actually see a ghost.

all i am going by is my personal experiences, which is only what anyone has to go by.
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:22 am
Mysterious Dr.Q

Ok, ok  Reply with quote  

You guys may think I'm some kind of wierdo for putting this up, but I thought it strange and I myself was hearing a lot about it from friends... I know first hand that stuff like this happens... THis might not be true but there is some that is. Think what you want about ghosts. Personally I don't believe in ghosts. I do believe in demonic posession and hauntings of that type. Ive seen demonic a person who was possessed AND I saw the exorcism. THat shit is real creepy. Yet very interesting.

At least you took the time to check it out...In some way you had to, at least admit stuff like this is intersting though it is for the most fact untrue...
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:32 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next